Drum roll.... Hmmm... No, scratch that. I think I prefer trumpets for this one ;)
Tuuuuturutuuuuuu!
My dear beautiful friend and sister in craziness Mathangi writer extraordinaire of Le Chaim, was too kind this week by honoring me with the award bellow. And I quote from her wonderful blog: "Mexiroccan: My fellow graduate student, fieldwork, mixed-up connoisseur of all things worth my while. They will be worth yours too. Blogs about Mexico, identity, life, school, dogs." - Aaaaawwww!
My dear Mathangi I thank you for the huge smile you gave me. I hope you know that you and your blog are an inspiration to me. That your master iron chef series is AMAZING and that I miss our lunches, dinner, talks, grocery shopping, yoga, studying, talking, etc. etc. In fewer words you are most definitely missed like crazy!
To my readers... frankly I am not sure I have too many :) but those of you who have by some twisty turny Internet road ended up here and actually read my "ranting" GRACIAS.
And so I move on to the second part of accepting the scribbler award bestowed upon me. There are many of us bloggers releasing our words like tiny stars into the immense Internet galaxy. We hope that in doing so someone somewhere out there might bestow their eyes upon them and feel compelled to read and perhaps if we are lucky feel our words. And so today as Le Chaim's blog points out I must pass this award on to 5 fellow bloggers of my choice whom I hope will know there is someone out there indeed.
1) Empezo a Volar: Filled with inspiring and heartfelt reflections on life, organizing, change, and acceptance of oneself on this road called life. My dear you are a beautiful person whose desire to see another world palpitates through the words you share. Thank you.
2) Documenting Me: I came upon this blog by mere chance or destiny, whichever way you might choose to see it. It chronicles in a refreshing and honest manner the everyday life of an undocumented graduated college student who was brought to the US as a young child. By documenting yourself on your terms you take back the anonymity that society tries to place upon millions of people living in the US.
3) Vladineyski: I simply love your blog. It is hilarious, fun, and filled with antidotes of everyday life with two kids, two dogs, a crazy insane cat, and some chickens in Southern California. I hear you in it and it makes me happy after so many years of being geographically on opposite ends to hear about the Vladineyskis.
4) Posa Tigres: Sarah and Jorge always on the go, a blog about travel and beautiful images. Sarah's reflections on traveling, coming and going, the here and there and Jorge's mesmerizing images will surely keep you coming back.
5) Notes from the North(west) Country: A dear friend and fellow grad student in Oregon who writes about life, the ups and downs of grad school with grace, hope, humor and good tips :) You are sure to be entertained.
And now for the fine print of course:
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving blogger/ friends/ both.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
- Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to Mr. Linky List.
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
FIN!
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving blogger/ friends/ both.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
- Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to Mr. Linky List.
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
FIN!

Awww:), I love you too chica
ReplyDelete:) i will get on this and follow the rules!
ReplyDeletethanks for the award.
Much love
-Gabriel
Btw how did you find me?
No Thank you Gabriel. I love your blog, I think it is important, needed, and more people should be reading it :) I believe I found your blog by looking at the blogs listed in a friend's blog and looking at the blogs they listed (because I pretty much didn't like the blogs listed in the first blog... if that makes any sense). Abrazos desde Oaxaca!
ReplyDelete